Tuesday, September 4, 2012

As I turn another page in my calender, I think over the last few months. They have been good, filled with lots of moments I will never forget. Then I think even further back, years back. I smile. The Lord is good. There have been good, and hard times. Joyful, and sorrowful times. As summer is turning into autumn I can't help but feel that something different is fixing to happen. Not just simply the changing of seasons, but the changing in life. As we grow and mature, we experience something greater than the time before. Lately I have been so filled with words from the Holy Spirit, over flowing out of my mouth to other people. My heart is full. It is almost as if it is trying to hold on to days past, but wanting something new to happen too. The Lord is so good. He gives me words, and words, and words to express what he has done in my life, and is doing, and have been sharing that a lot lately with the people around me!
 
Its the same with the changing of seasons. It doesn't quite want to let go of summer, but the need is greater for it to change into fall. But it expresses the change through the color, and weather changes, and so much more! That is how God made it. That is how God made us.
 
Something is changing, I can feel it. I feel like a new season in my life is fixing to start. (not necessarily a new season in a year, but a new season that God is bringing in my life.)
 
I know with every.single.ounce. of my whole.entire.being. straight to the core of myself, that my one goal and desire is to please Jesus with every thing I have. Nothing and no one can quench the fire burning inside for Jesus. Only Jesus can satisfy it!
 
I am ready for this new season. God has been preparing me for it!
 
I can't nearly express what is all pressing on my heart. I really just feel its the Lord!
 
But I do want to share one thing:
 
I ask the Lord to use me.
I want him to desperately.
I feel like He is fixing to reveal "another piece in the puzzle."
When he does, the next step is obedience.
God can tell me what he wants me to do, but I have to choose to obey him if he is going to use me.
I can't just ask "God use me!" and don't do anything when he tells me what to do. When he tells me, I must obey.
 
I am ready.

Listening.
Praying.
Seeking.
 
 
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment